Last updated: 12/23/23
1. Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
2. Information We Collect and How We Use It
Long Island Work collects certain information from and about its users in three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
- Web Server Logs: When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include your Internet protocol address, the kind of browser or computer you use, the number of links you click within the site, and the state or country from which you accessed the site.
- Personal Information Users: Visitors to our site can register to purchase services or receive materials. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number, and other relevant information. We may also collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your ZIP code, age, preferences, gender, interests, and favorites.
3. How We Use the Information
4. Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties. However, we may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Long Island Work, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
5. Security of Your Personal Information
Long Island Work secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
- Secure storage
Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Changes to this Statement
7. Contact Information